Required skills: LAN , Wireless& WAN Technologies
Strong precise understanding on Network Switching-Routing, Wireless technologies
- Switching Technology: Knowledge of VLANS, VTP, ISL, 802.1Q, Ether-Channel, STP, RSTP, MST, PVST, Gateway Redundancy Protocols, Switch Security, SPAN, RSPAN, and QoS.
- Wireless Technology: Cisco Wireless Controllers, AP (Lightweight and Autonomous), FlexConnect, HA/SSO
- Nexus Switches: VPC, FEX, VDC, OTV, VxLAN, FCoE, Fiber Channel
- Hands on experience on: Cisco 1900, 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 38xx, 45xx, 65xx series switces NEXUS 9K, 7K, 5K, 2K Cisco WLCs: 3650, 5760, 3850, 25xx, 55xx, 8500 series and WISM2 Cisco APs: Aironet 1142, 1242, 1815, 1830, 1850, 2602, 27xx, 2800, 3800 series
- Routing Protocols: Knowledge of OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP advantage.
- Monitoring Tools: HP NNMi, HP BSM, Cisco Prime, NetBrain, VitalQIP, BlueCat, SolarWinds
- Knowledge of DNS/DHCP, NAT, IPSEC/GRE VPN, Access Control Lists.
- Ticketing Tools: BMC RoD, Service Now
- Understanding of: Knowledge of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management Process, and ITIL Compliance.
- Documentation Experience using tools like Visio, PPT, Excel, Word, Acrobat pro
- The engineer should be at least CCNP certified should have at least 5 6 years experience in core Networks
- The engineer should have handled multiple implementations.
- The engineer should have excellent knowledge of available network infrastructure devices.
Minimum work experience: 4 - 6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Networking Admin Monitoring and TT Tools, Infra Trouble shooting and Operations, Technical Support, Technical Support-Remote, Networking Admin
Language Skills: English Language