Back To All Jobs Product Designer - Growth
San Francisco, CA About Growth at Coinbase:
The mission of Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. The growth team is dedicated to accelerating the world's transition into an open financial system. Our team helps to get 1 billion people to rely on Coinbase to participate in an open financial system before 2023. We are an interdisciplinary team of designers engineers, data scientists, and product managers who strive to identify opportunities, test hypotheses and deliver delightful experiences. About Design at Coinbase:
We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
Thoughtful design plays a critical part in achieving that mission. Bridging the information gap between this incredibly complex and powerful technology and the typical user is where we can have the most unique impact. This communication is what will enable the industry to grow massively, and gain broad adoption. As the growth product designer, you will create the visual language to educate and engage people who use our platform, and to those who are just starting to explore. We cannot usher in an open financial system if we cannot convey our brand to the world.
Take the rare chance to join a team that is rapidly expanding, and in a completely new and yet to be defined space - where you will get the chance to shape it. Responsibilities
- Design products and features to enable us to scale massively in the blockchain world.
- Deliver great user experiences across our logged-out and new user paths.
- Design user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, elegant, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms.
- Work directly with Product Management, Engineering, Research, and Marketing to effectively launch experiments across the web, Android, and iOS while creating a cohesive experience.
- Constantly audit, analyze, and iterate - leveraging quantitative as well as qualitative metrics.
- Take a data-driven approach to design growth experiments (A/B tests), while maintaining a relentless focus on delivering real value for our customers.
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality.
What to send We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Strong online portfolio to demonstrate your product design experience.
- 5+ years experience designing impactful experiences.
- Curiosity for understanding user behavior and a powerful desire to remove obstacles so people can achieve their goals.
- Passion for connecting your work directly to the business's goals.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment..
- Clear communication, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work with urgency, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- No prior experience in cryptocurrency needed