Through Fintricity, our core consulting brand, Fintricity Group (FG) has been at the forefront of technology and digital transformation for over 15 years, most recently with a focus on bringing innovation to leading brands through expertise in big data, analytics and technologies (such as blockchain and IoT) that are transforming operations, products, services, business models and sectors. Pivoting to a blockchain services and venture firm, Fintricity Group is working on a range of exciting new projects and ventures to build new decentralised business models, technology platforms and disrupt and transform multiple industries.
At Fintricity you will join a dynamic, constantly evolving firm that pushes you to grow, lead and innovate. You will be client- focused and work on technologies that will be put to immediate use. You will be part of a team whose members are encouraged to speak up with an idea or challenge existing views, regardless of title or tenure. Fintricity’s Technology Team is organised in small, focused, agile groups, that either work closely with business units to deliver value or develop core technologies that lever the product teams. Our environment fosters innovation and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, and we use top of the line tools.
- Craft a decentralized solution to reinvent the underpinnings of the global credit and identity verification and scoring systems
- Develop the back-end and front-end components of our network
- Design decentralized apps and API’s to handle sensitive and confidential identity and credit data
- Maintain a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- Champion an atmosphere of open-source contribution and code collaboration
- 4+ years of experience in systems development or backend development and a strong understanding of a statically typed language like Go, Java, or C++
- Experience building and scaling decentralized and distributed systems (and understand the difference)
- A mastery of applied cryptographic principles (asymmetric versus symmetric encryption, digital signatures, hashing, message authentication, generating and safely transferring key pairs)
- Solid academic background in networking, relational databases, operating systems, and programming language design
- Strong history of contribution to or creation of open-source project
- Experience with complex deployment pipelines using tools like Chef, Ansible, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
- Industry experience in blockchain development (e.g., Ethereum, Solidity, truffle, bitcoin contracts, etc.)
- Familiarity building solutions in decentralized identity (e.g., DID, Hyperledger Indy, etc.)
- Previous experience in FinTech, including fraud, payments and credit
- Worked with product teams to understand how complex systems interface through the front-end with the eventual end consumers, and know how to pre-emptively make trade-offs that will simplify integration with real business needs
Diversity & Inclusion:
Fintricity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our unique organisation.