We are looking for a Senior Engineer, familiar working with Blockchain to take responsibility for developing cutting edge wallet applications.
Through Fintricity, our core consulting brand, Fintricity Group (FG) has been at the forefront of technology and digital transformation for over 15 years, most recently with a focus on bringing innovation to leading brands through expertise in big data, analytics and technologies (such as blockchain and IoT) that are transforming operations, products, services, business models and sectors. Pivoting to a blockchain services and venture firm, Fintricity Group is working on a range of exciting new projects and ventures to build new decentralised business models, technology platforms and disrupt and transform multiple industries.
At Fintricity you will join a dynamic, constantly evolving firm that pushes you to grow, lead and innovate. You will be client- focused and work on technologies that will be put to immediate use. You will be part of a team whose members are encouraged to speak up with an idea or challenge existing views, regardless of title or tenure. Fintricity’s Technology Team is organised in small, focused, agile groups, that either work closely with business units to deliver value or develop core technologies that lever the product teams. Our environment fosters innovation and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, and we use top of the line tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the development of new Ethereum based solutions as well as Solidity smart contracts.
- Create tests to accompany produced code.
- Write code with security and resiliency in mind.
- Lead and work within Agile and DevOps frameworks.
- Work in partnership with Web Services and User Interface developers.
- Develop in alignment with overall architecture design.
- Assist in incident and problem resolution as appropriate.
What you’ll need:
- Experience developing scalable web and/or mobile apps for enterprise/consumer software initiatives. 7+ years experience developing with Java.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum.
- Experience of developing Ethereum smart contracts written in Solidity.
- Experience of working in Agile projects with highly automated DevOps.
- Experience in modern test techniques such as Test, Behaviour & Acceptance Testing Driven Development (TDD, BDD & ATDD).
- Experience of developing highly secure and resilient code.
- Experience of collaborating with User Interface developers.
- Interest in blockchain and enthusiasm for working in a space full of unknown unknowns, pivoting as needed, and being comfortable with not knowing the end state is a must.
- Teamwork, flexibility, initiative, communication and organisation competencies are required.
Additional desirable experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Banking technology experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with Angular and Node, is an advantage.
- 5+ years client side development in iOS Swift and Objective C.
- Deep expertise in REST and RESTful APIs.
- 5+ years developing with PHP/Python plus other combinations.
- Experience of incident and problem resolution in production environments.
- Experience of collaborating with Web Services developers, and UX and UI designers.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Fintricity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our unique organisation.