AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs. AlphaPoint has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. Position Profile:
AlphaPoint is seeking a Business Development & Partnership Manager who will be the interface of AlphaPoint. Our Partnership Manager will be responsible for recruiting and managing various partner relationships in order to drive mutual growth and continuously building out the AlphaPoint digital asset and cryptocurrency 'ecosystem' and bring value and growth to our clients. Key AlphaPoint partnerships fall into 6 categories:
- Coins & Tokens
- Liquidity Providers & Market Makers
- KYC & AML providers
- Banks / Custody Providers
- Payment Processors
- Legal Firms Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Characteristics of a Successful Partnership Manager:
- Responsible for the ongoing management of existing and new AlphaPoint partner relationships.
- Lead the due diligence and approval process for any prospective AlphaPoint partner.
- Negotiate and execute partner Integration agreements that drive revenue and client success.
- Manage and prioritize partner integration needs and requirements in conjunction with Account Management & Development teams.
- Attend conferences & industry events to stay on-top of latest trends and developments in the crypto-currency exchange and asset digitization space.
- Develop and manage partner launch processes to ensure all new partnerships are communicated successfully, both internally and externally.
- Maintain monthly touch-base meetings with top partners to ensure mutual success through the partnership.
- Establish partner engagement / referral process for AlphaPoint Sales & Account Management teams
- Resolve any partner or channel related conflicts.
- Standardize partner agreement and negotiate economics with balanced interest between partners and AlphaPoint.
- Extensive local, domestic and international travel will be required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with various organizations and personality types
- Have proven creative problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Simultaneously manage multiple initiatives
- Experience building and maintaining business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet quantitative goals, take direction, and work independently
- Exceptional communication abilities: oral, written, and presentation
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Business or Marketing
- Displayed experience in channel marketing and partnership management.
- Strong understanding of and connectivity into cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Demonstrated proficiency for understanding, discussing and negotiating contractual agreements.
- Highly energetic and dynamic personality; someone who is passionate about this role
- Blockchain, cryptocurrency or Capital Markets experience is a nice to have.