We’re here in 2018 whilst our client is in 2050.
Want to be part of it?
Do you have experience in blockchain, artificial intelligence, cryptography, genomics, IoT?
Want to work in a city voted as one of the best cities in the world for quality of life and safety?
Office located near mountains, lakes and beer gardens?!
(Or Home based for exceptional candidates)
Work from home several days a week?
€80,000 – €140,000k salary + unlimited coffee and office bike? If so, read on…
Technical Development Team Leader – Munich, Germany (possibility of remote working for exceptional candidates)
Our client is a blockchain precision medicine software platform.
You will design and implement novel algorithms, infrastructure, and data structures to enable the users of the product to quickly and effectively process, analyse, report, and manage their complex genomic and healthcare data. You will operate in an exciting collaborative, agile, and quality-driven environment with the focus on delivering high-impact software and services addressing customer needs.
- Build and develop a world-class team of new generation digital health and blockchain experts
- Oversee and coordinate enterprise platform development projects
- Supervise remote teams
- Design system architecture and develop robust backend and microservices
- Write high quality, reusable code, prevent vulnerabilities
- Advise on system implementation, architecture, and integration strategies
- Play an active role in the Scrum process
- Ensure GDPR-compliance for all processes and platform features
- Work closely with a host of cross-functional partners from the AI, pharma, blockchain and cybersecurity field, to evaluate new or changing business requirements
- Improve our continuous delivery processes by automated software validation capabilities
- Enforce data management/lifecycle policies and ensure data governance on-premises
- Design, execute and maintain IT SOPs for our hardware and software services
- MSc, or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, bioinformatics, physics or related fields is ideal
- You have a successful track record of implementing and integrating enterprise software systems, preferably in the life science/healthcare industry
- Experienced in managing distributed teams
- Professional Leadership Skills
- Sourcing of Development and Operations Activities
- People Development
- Financial Planning
- Technical Expertise
- Good understanding of cryptography and security concepts
- Good knowledge of Blockchain highly desired
- Privacy-preserving data storage, sharing and processing
- IT Infrastructure
- IT Security
- Technology Development and Scaling
- Architecture Design and Planning
- Agile SW Development
- Product Roadmap Planning and Development
- You possess the ability to interact productively with scientists, managers, and IT experts both internally and externally
- Experience in operating cloud environments such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent English in verbal and written communication
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve on new technologies and procedures
- Start-up mentality: willingness to wear many hats and strong desire to build the business from grounds up
Nice to have:
- A background in precision medicine, especially molecular biology and genetics
- Advanced knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge in Human Genome Data Processing & Bioinformatics
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical research and development process
- Smart contract and ERC20 Tokens experience
- German is an advantage