Back To All Jobs Product Management Intern - Coinbase Pro
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. With more than 20M customers and $150B in transaction volume, we are growing fast and trailblazing a whole new industry.
A little about our team: Coinbase Pro is Coinbase's cryptocurrency exchange product. We are currently building the infrastructure to support billions of dollars worth of crypto trades per day. The team also designs and builds the interface that millions of customers use to place orders on our exchange. Our team's goal is to build a platform that makes it easy for customers to trade and utilize digital currency.
As Coinbase's exchange, our product touches nearly every other team in Coinbase. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background.
As a PM intern on Coinbase Pro you will design, manage and ship a feature on Coinbase Pro. Responsibilities
- Own the full product development cycle end-to-end for a new feature on Coinbase Pro.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external clients to fully spec requirements for the feature
- Work with a team of designers and engineers to manage development of the feature
- Work with the product team to ship and analyze the new feature
- Currently enrolled and pursuing an MBA degree
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders (legal, compliance, fraud, privacy, security)
- Ability to synthesize requirements from all clients and stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Computer Science background or development experience
- Familiarity with and excitement about the cryptocurrency space
- No product management experience is required, candidates should have a curiosity about products and an analytical approach to thinking about technology.