Back To All Jobs Investigations Manager
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world's largest retail brokerage and exchange generating $1 billion in revenue for 2017.
The Investigations Team is responsible for creating and implementing a best in class BSA/AML program in order to make Coinbase the most trusted digital asset exchange in the world. The Investigations Manager will be responsible for managing, coaching, and empowering a team of investigators in their daily tasks. This individual will report directly to the BSA Compliance Officer and ensure the smooth and effective operation of this program. Responsibilities:
- Manage a growing team of investigators in Portland while adding to the corporate culture of this new office.
- Become a subject matter expert in crypto investigation.
- Develop and improve policy/procedure with the oversight of the BSA Compliance Officer.
- Provide coaching to ensure the success of individual investigators.
- Complete ad hoc requests from the BSA Officer.
What to send: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 5 years + in BSA/AML related work.
- 3+ years experience managing a team.
- ACAMS Certification (preferred).
- Passion for virtual currency.
- Working knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act.