- We're looking for a remote, technical project lead/CTO to lead the software development of our upcoming cryptocurrency ICO.
- We need you to help us develop, manage and implement the tech side of this project.
- We expect the contract to last from now until the end of the ICO - about 5-7 months. After the ICO - we'll likely be interested in extending your contract.
- To lead the design, development and deployment of new AG2 platform
- Involved in development, testing, release, support and maintenance activities of internal / external web applications using Node.js, Express, С++, HTML, CSS, AngularJS
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and project life cycle deliverables
- Assume responsibility for all technical infrastructure including servers, databases, code repositories, and continuous integration pipelines
- Provide structure to development activities
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timelines for the evaluation, development and deployment of products
- Assist with hiring external contractors for smart contracts development and audit
- Proof of Stake, Zero Knowledge proof algorithms, UTXO, token transfer
- Smart Contracts / Ethereum
- Create a technical framework to design and launch our ICO
- Assist with Ethereum-based prototype
- Lead(together with existing technical lead) a team of 30 developers with startup mentality, in writing write high quality Blockchain code
- Participate in other recruiting efforts, if and when necessary
- Manage and delegate tasks effectively to team members and ensure the deliverables meet management’s tight deadlines
Ad-hoc Development Projects
- Execute and develop ad-hoc technical projects to meet management’s needs.
- Assess and recommend system solutions in support of company needs, by comparing advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- Work closely with the leadership staff to support the vision and mission of the project.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields– good to have.
- Successful track record in other ICO projects
- 5+ years of software development experience required
- 2+ years of blockchain development experience.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, eWallets, and expert understanding of Ethereum
- Ability (and a track record) to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum(or other blockchains).
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and experience managing QA Lead
- Passion for Blockchain and extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols (using GPG/PGP is a plus)
- Experience in writing smart contracts and with ERC20 Tokens
- Experience in contributing or managing open source projects (link to your github profile)
- Ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent
- Superior analytical, evaluative, communication, leadership, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving skills, with a clear focus in achieving goals and embodiment for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- An experienced, ambitious and international team
- Lots of room for responsibility and implementation of your ideas
- Strong stance in R&D community incl. support of academic activities such as conferences, publications etc.
- Competitive financial package (salary+tokens)
Negotiable top market salary based on experience