Back To All Jobs Fund Manager Operations Lead, Coinbase Asset Management
San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world. An important part of that journey is making digital asset investing trusted, easy and accessible to everyone.
Coinbase Asset Management is a new business owned by Coinbase. We are developing passive, diversified investment products for digital assets. We launched Coinbase Index in March 20108 and opened our first fund, Coinbase Index Fund in May 2018.
A little about Coinbase Asset Management: we are passionate about simplifying digital asset investing. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds. Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day management of our investment funds
- Develop and implement operational best practices for our investment vehicles
- Manage the engagement of Fund Administrator and other service providers
- Manage the banking and payment operations for the funds
- Work with the Compliance Officer to operationalize the compliance program
- Contribute to strategic planning and development of new products & services
Bonus points for:
- 5+ years in an operational or management role in an investment management business
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations governing investment advisors and investment companies
- An entrepreneurial mindset, able to identify and solve operational and scaling challenges
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Experience starting or leading an investment management business
- 10+ years experience in the investment management industry
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology