Back To All Jobs Sales & Investor Relations Lead, Coinbase Asset Management
San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world. An important part of that journey is making investing in cryptocurrency trusted, easy and accessible to everyone.
Coinbase Asset Management is a new business owned by Coinbase. We are developing passive, diversified investment products for digital assets. We launched Coinbase Index in March 2018 and opened our first fund, Coinbase Index Fund in May 2018.
A little about Coinbase Asset Management: we are passionate about simplifying digital asset investing. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
The Sales & Investor Relations Lead will initially focus on converting inbound interest into investment while refining the go to market strategy. This role will also be responsible for building an investor relations function over time. Responsibilities
- Own the go to market strategy and execution, including wholesale distribution
- Create an investor relations function, including building the investor relations team
- Help to build a sales team for Coinbase Asset Management
- Respond to all inbound interest and referrals to convert leads
- Guide investors through the onboarding process, working with the Fund Administrator
- Gather feedback from investors to inform operational and strategic decisions
- Contribute to strategic planning and execution of new products to be offered by CBAM
Bonus points for:
- 5+ years in business development, sales, or investor relations for an investment management business or hedge fund
- Have Series 7 and Series 63 license or equivalent
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Experience starting or leading an investment management business
- 10+ years experience in the asset management industry
- Experience selling index products or ETFs
- Having successfully built teams and processes from the ground up
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology