AlphaPoint, the leading blockchain solutions and cryptocurrency trading platform provider, is looking for a Team Lead, Product Support Engineer to provide world-class support to our global client base. The Team Lead will oversee the first level support for our client base around the world.
As a Team Lead, Product Support Engineer, you will:
- Oversee level 1 and II support to ensure client inquiries and support questions are answered in a timely and effective manner.
- Partner with our Director, Product Support regarding inefficiencies, policy creation and solutions to promote a successful team culture and process.
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships.
- Demonstrate initiative through recommending innovative solutions and continuous improvements to existing processes.
- Ensure all activities conducted are following governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Identify critical issues and escalate them accordingly, as well as respond appropriately to sensitive client inquiries within defined SLAs.
- Utilize our internal ticket platform to monitor, escalate and resolve client issues
- Ability to adapt to change and prioritize escalations as needed.
- Bachelor's degree within Computer Science, Engineering or military experience.
- At least 5 years of experience overseeing and/or managing a team of direct reports in a product support environment with direct client interaction.
- At least 5 years of experience analyzing system logs, event logs, crash dumps, SQL Trace files, within a Windows or Linux environment.
- At least 1 years of experience working in a remote office.
- Possess the ability to read, understand, and modify code (code-competency) for diagnosis, escalation and resolution.
- Able to display working knowledge in an interview of infrastructure/environment components (middleware, policy servers, monitoring, environmental properties) and the integration into application architecture.
- Able to display working knowledge during an interview with technical troubleshooting.
- Master's Degree within Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 7 years of experience overseeing and/or managing a team of direct reports in a product support environment with direct client interaction.
- Able to display the ability during an interview to read, understand, and modify code (code-competency) for diagnosis, escalation and resolution.
- Business Analysis and Financial industry experience is a plus.
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company that powers digital asset networks and provides institutions blockchain-enabled solutions to store, track, and trade digital assets. Its secure, scalable, and customizable platform enables customers to deploy blockchain technology to innovate, differentiate, and transform their businesses. AlphaPoint powers digital asset exchanges on 5 continents and is led by a seasoned team with a combined 400+ years in financial technology. AlphaPoint has offices in New York City, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
The Company reserves the right to modify the duties and responsibilities associated with this position at any time, at its discretion.