Blockchain Full Stack Developer (Cryptocurrencies) - San Francisco Preferred - (P319rI)
Blockchain Developers, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Software Engineer, Full Stack for our client, an exciting, fast growing company that is driving mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies for hundreds of millions of users.
This is a fast-paced environment where a developer will learn a lot. Unlike others, we have app engineers and protocol engineers working side-by-side.
- Tackle and solve hard engineering and user experience problems in an elegant and seamless manner
- Participate in all stages of development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, integration, testing, release
- Passion for cryptocurrencies and good understanding of zcash
- Experience with API design, development and blockchain integration
- Experience with performance testing and deployment
- Experience with open source projects
- Full stack experience
- Experience working in the cryptocurrency or blockchain sector, preferably with recent projects in blockchain
- Experience with bitcoin or bitcoin forks
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Python, Django, Node.js, Go, Git, PostgreSQL, Redis, and backbone.js, Docker
Other Important Information
- San Francisco preferred, remote considered
- Options include permanent, temp-to-perm and contractor roles