AnyLedger is a fast growing and Berlin based startup. We aim to be the best platform for every company interested in leveraging blockchain technology in IoT. We proudly apply the scientific method in every single aspect of our journey. We value hard work, ambition, cultural curiosity and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team to help us grow and engage with our community across different channels. You will be responsible for managing all community communications and help with customer support. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have exceptional communication skills in English, in-depth experience with community engagement and knowledge about blockchain and Internet of Things technology.
- Grow and engage a heterogenous community of blockchain and IoT enthusiasts.
- Manage the community in crucial phases such as pre and post ICO.
- Actively engage with our community across several social media and online channels.
- Respond to customer issues, comments and questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Establish and maintain relationships within the blockchain and IoT industries.
- Monitor and report on community engagement and feedback.
- Share actionable insights from customer feedback internally to improve our products and services.
- Work closely with development and marketing teams to support new product launches, tell the stories of our users/community members.
- Support the marketing team where needed, for example in social media and communication campaigns.
- Experience in community management and customer service
- Proven work experience in launching and managing community initiatives
- Experience with technical support across social media, email, forums, and chat
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands (Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Slack, LinkedIn, Facebook, …)
- Experience with growth hacking techniques
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency industry
- Basic knowledge of Internet of Things technology
- Additional languages
- Previous startup experience
- Previous connections and projects in the blockchain space
- Berlin based
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Professionalism and respect of deadlines
- Able to create and communicate clear metrics to track the community grow.
- Proactively improving the current best result, by proposing new strategies.
- Self-motivated, team player
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Benefits of Working at AnyLedger
- Young and fast growing startup. A lot to learn, a lot of responsibilities and a lot of fun!
- Flexible compensation plans, based on tokens and equity.
- Flexible holidays policy, you decide when taking a break.
- Deeply rooted in the Berlin startup scene: meet up, events and work shops.
To apply, please prepare your CV and links/references to past projects.