We're looking for a software engineer with smart contract experience. You'll be working with the rest of the team to build smart contracts for internal use as well as consulting clients.
- Creating new smart contracts in Solidity and the Ethereum blockchain.
- Ensuring the smart contracts are safe by using the latest best practices in the industry and avoiding well-known bug classes.
- Staying up-to-date with latest breaches and practices in the field.
- Testing smart contracts for security and robustness by writing unit and end-to-end tests.
- Reading smart contract code for auditing purposes to ensure they behave as intended.
- Working with our front-end team to connect our web services with blockchains and smart contracts.
- Working with our cryptographers to ensure the smart contracts correspond to the desired theoretical protocols.
- Integrating smart contracts in node.js using web3 and truffle.
Skills & Knowledge
- An illustrative GitHub portfolio.
- Professional knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Exceptional skills with web3 and truffle.
- Exceptional Solidity skills.
- A good understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and blockchain technologies in general, as well as the underlying security model.
- Pursuing or having completed a Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent professional experience.