Head of DevOps - Remote - (E50918rS)
Blockchain Developers, Inc., the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Head of Dev Ops for our client, who is creating a software wallet to keep track of all your cryptocurrencies and private keys.
You will be responsible for maintaining a dev-ops run book and process, coordinating global resources to maintain 24/7 coverage and uptime, enabling a high degree of security and efficiency for engineers, and generally implementing, automating and maintaining best practices across the organization.
- 5 years of operational experience with a SaaS or Cloud solution
- Strong practical experience of - Docker microservices, Kubernetes, Google Cloud or AWS, Postgres
- Experience with documentation and process management
- Experience with hands-on implementation of automation, alerting and monitoring
- Experience running blockchain nodes in scalable cloud environments
- Experience building CI/CD solutions with Jenkins or an equivalent solution
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab
* All candidates will be given a Hacker Test link with code to enter upon initial screen with client *
- Remote - Open to most locations in the US or Canada
- Full-time Contractor
- Duration: 6-12 months - possible extension or W-2
- Compensation: 150k-250k mixed cryptocurrency - more cryptocurrency the higher the pay