Interested in being a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge FinTech company that is changing the global market? Do you pride yourself on relationship building and enjoy being client facing? If so, our technical operations team and project management group is looking for a Client Onboarding Specialist.
AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain provider is actively seeking an organized, motivated, and Technical Project Manager. This Technical Project Manager will collaborate with our development, account management and product teams. Responsibilities will include, collection of business and system requirements from clients, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing production launches. Job Responsibilities:
As a key member of the project management team, you will:
- Manage client onboarding from kickoff to product launch.
- Work with product management, development and engineering teams to determine requirements and assess the full scope of technical requirements.
- Balance business needs versus technical capabilities and assess the impact on the project due dates and deliverables.
- Break down complex tasks into manageable pieces and prioritize to meet customer objectives.
- Ensure status, issues, and risks are tracked and effectively communicated to both internal and external stakeholders
- Possess strong business judgement, influencing skills, leadership and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and lead on projects.
- Be a self-starter that can work autonomously, take initiative and are highly motivated.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working within the software development life cycle.
- At least 2 years of experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- At least 3 years of client onboarding experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working with business analysis, data analysis, technical project management or related role.
- Master's degree
- At least 2 years of experience working within an Agile environment.
- At least 5 years of experience with debugging, API's or an understanding of code.
- At least 5 years of experience of working knowledge in trading or post-trading systems, payment systems, or financial processing systems.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies.
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It provides institutions enterprise-grade blockchain technology enabling customers to digitize assets, launch markets, and manage assets. AlphaPoint is led by a seasoned team with over a combined 400 years in capital markets and FinTech, with offices in New York City, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.alphapoint.com .
The Company reserves the right to modify the duties and responsibilities associated with this position at any time, at its discretion.