Back To All Jobs Sr. Quality Analyst, Customer Support Operations
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are now launching a Center of Excellence in Portland that will centralize our customer support function, helping ensure a world class customer experience.
As a Senior Quality Analyst, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission . You'll help drive quality for Customer Support through QA reviews, helping operationalize policies and procedures, and using analytical skills for process feedback. As a part of the QA organization, you enjoy getting to the bottom of things and using those insights to support your team.
At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we're determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you're looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving consistency for Coinbase Support by performing quality audits and analysis across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat) for internal/vendor teams as a senior domain expert
- Operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures by reviewing QA scorecards and structuring appropriate training material.
- Train and mentor support analysts and vendor agent teams in onshore and offshore locations; conduct train-the-trainer certification and classroom evals for vendor teams.
- Collaborate with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Perform meta-quality audits for internal / external teams to review quality calibration, defect trends, and quality disputes
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, organized, and empathetic manner.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on trends, issues, and quality defects.
- Helps upkeep knowledge management material and process updates for their domain
- Utilize data to provide insights and recommended action plans to improve program QA
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must be available to work standard business hours
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Experience with training, quality management, and/pr process excellence frameworks
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need).
- Experience with payments, fraud, account access, compliance, trust and safety or other relevant operational domains.
- Prior experience with creating training content and knowledge management materials
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Proficiency in another language (non-English).