Back To All Jobs Quality Analyst, Customer Support Operations
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are now launching a Center of Excellence in Portland that will centralize our customer support function, helping ensure a world class customer experience.
As a Support Quality Analyst, you'll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission . You'll help create consistency and accuracy in the organization through QA and process specializations. At Coinbase we have a high hiring bar and we're determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you're looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving consistency for Coinbase Support by performing quality audits and analysis across multiple channels (voice, email, social and/or chat) for internal/vendor teams.
- Perform meta-quality audits for internal / external teams to review quality calibration, defect trends, and quality disputes.
- Trains support analysts and vendor agent teams in onshore and offshore locations; conducts train-the-trainer certification and classroom evals for vendor teams
- Utilizes an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on quality trends and error analysis
- Collaborates with vendor partners and internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities.
- Helps upkeep knowledge management material and process updates for their domain
- Provide QA & training insights, suggestions and feedback to managers and leads.
- Occasionally travel to onshore and offshore locations to train new analysts and vendor agents.
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders in an effective, tactical, and empathetic manner.
- Motivated by Coinbase's mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Must work business hours in one of the following shifts:
- Morning shift: 6:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Mid-morning shift: 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services, technology, quality & training, and/or customer support.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations (depending on business need).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Experience with payments, fraud, account access, trust and safety or other relevant operational domains.
- Experience with training or quality analysis
- Comfortable with creating training content and knowledge management materials
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat.
- Availability to work on weekends.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Proficiency in another language (non-English).