Back To All Jobs Business Operations Lead & Customer Support
Coinbase's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create user-focused products that are easier and more intuitive to use.
We are building a Japan team, one of the largest markets in the cryptocurrency space where our two principles are highly demanded. You will be working with the GM for Japan and managers in the US to oversee Business Operations and Customer Support in Japan.
Customer Support plays a critical role for our Japan business' success. You will be responsible for the Customer Support team in Japan to build the best-in-class customer support, set up an infrastructure to gather and analyze data, and also communicate with the regulators regarding customer complaints.Responsibilities:
- Structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems for the Coinbase Japan's leadership team.
- Analyze large amounts of information and data quickly and effectively to reduce complexity and make actionable recommendations for Coinbase.
- Partner with the heads of products and operational functions to use data and insights to make informed decisions.
- Lead large, cross-functional projects and build consensus with senior leaders across the organization.
- Seamlessly adapt new functions and roles as the business progresses and build such functions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service: Build and manage a best in class team to deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Build a strategy for managing customer support content inclusive of editing drafts, targeting audiences, visualizing content, publishing & distributing it.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to audit and ensure content cleanliness & consistency across all platforms.
- Make updates to educational content as the product evolves and changes.
- Establish processes that allow stakeholders across the company to request updates to content that you oversee.
- Establish a methodology to track and measure content quality and content effectiveness.
- Build strong relationships across the business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of managerial role or senior consulting role in corporate development or business strategy.
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment; financial services experience is a decided plus.
- Experience working with content management systems, support ticketing systems, and JIRA is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task role, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability.
- Demonstrated experience with data and analytics.