Must love bitcoin! (or at least be really interested) About the company
Abra is the only global app that allows you to buy, store, and invest in 25 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiats in one place. Quick. Easy. Safe.
Our vision is to create a open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
About Us: https://www.abra.com/about-us/
Abra in the News: https://www.abra.com/press/
The rest of our website: https://www.abra.com/ About the role
Abra is looking for a social media expert to drive our awareness and engagement on social channels. Help define the space and spread the word about next gen financial services! Responsibilities:
Skills and requirements:
- Manage Abra's presence on FB, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram and other social channels
- Understanding what types of content works on each social platform and then taking a lead in producing that content
- Create a comprehensive social media and content marketing strategy to build a strong community, boost organic traffic, and engage users.
- Build and manage social media calendar and generate compelling content (text, images, videos)
- Run contests, promotions on social media to drive awareness and engagement
- Identify and build relationships with key social influencers to amplify our messaging.
- "Other Stuff." We're a small group and everyone wears many hats. Be prepared to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required.
What we offer:
- Solid command on social and online marketing channels. You should be willing to experiment with new platforms and tools.
- Excellent copywriting skills. Your key role would be to bring complex sounding concepts to layman terms
- Strong knowledge and interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Strong editorial eye. You will be communicating to people at the speed of light with the precision of a rocket scientist
- Organized and self-disciplined. You'll be juggling a lot, and managing a lot of resources.
- Strategic mindset. Setting goals and objectives, having a deep knowledge of the market, and understanding what gets results.
- Desire to work in a startup environment. You thrive on a high degree of ownership, love taking initiative, wearing different hats, and solving new problems.
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (full-time), commensurate with a company at our stage
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done
- The opportunity to shape your own role
- The opportunity to have a high impact on the company, and hopefully on the world, too