Must love bitcoin! (or at least be really interested) About the company
Abra is the only global app that allows you to buy, store, and invest in 25 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiats in one place. Quick. Easy. Safe.
Our vision is to create a open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
About Us: https://www.abra.com/about-us/
Abra in the News: https://www.abra.com/press/ About the role
Abra is looking for a marketing alliance manager to drive new partnerships with affiliates and publishers. One of the big aspects of this role is an ability to develop and manage a partner network of affiliates. In this role you will help us define the space and spread the word about next gen financial services! This role does require the candidate to work from our Mountain View office (not a remote position). Responsibilities:
Skills and requirements:
- Acquire new affiliates across online and offline channels helping drive top of the funnel for Abra
- Initiate campaign ideas and generate new programs to deliver great value to Abra and its affiliate partners
- Analyze campaign activities with partners and continue to optimize ROI
- Build partnerships with publishers for paid performance marketing (PPC, display, affiliates, etc.) in an efficient manner and strive to continuously optimize performance
- Identify and experiment with new paid channels with a goal to drive better conversions
- "Other Stuff." We're a small group and everyone wears many hats. Be prepared to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required.
What we offer:
- Prior experience in affiliate/partner marketing.
- Experience in building an affiliate program for financial and/or e-commerce company's is a big plus
- Understanding of digital marketing and conversion strategies
- Strong knowledge and interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Great negotiation and Excellent verbal communication. This job requires interacting and developing a affiliate partner network. Being able to communicate clearly and concisely is essential.
- Organized and self-disciplined. You'll be juggling a lot, and managing a lot of resources.
- Strategic mindset. Setting goals and objectives, having a deep knowledge of the market, and understanding what gets results.
- Desire to work in a startup environment. You thrive on a high degree of ownership, love taking initiative, wearing different hats, and solving new problems.
- Medical, Dental and 401(k)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity (full-time), commensurate with a company at our stage
- Catered lunch daily with both healthy and unhealthy options and an office stocked with snacks across the spectrum
- Unlimited PTO. We trust you to get your work done
- The opportunity to shape your own role
- The opportunity to have a high impact on the company, and hopefully on the world, too