Back To All Jobs Institutional Sales Manager
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
Institutional plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
This is where you come in - we are looking for someone to develop and manage relationships with institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. You will identify, design, and implement sales strategies to deliver key growth targets for the business, working closely with the Product, Success, and Trading teams. If you're excited about bringing a new asset class to the financial world, this is the right team for you.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, product-driven team dedicated to building the premier digital asset exchange in the world. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds. Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage relationships with institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad
- Implement sales strategies to deliver key revenue targets for the business
- Serve as a trusted partner, helping clients develop market analyses and trading strategies
- Understand and synthesize clients needs in order to provide high quality input into the development of Coinbase products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 6+ years experience working at a bulge bracket bank, institutional exchange, or financial services firm in a client facing capacity]
- Experience selling financial products to institutional customers including hedge funds, asset managers, financial institutions, and market makers, and proprietary trading firms
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, preferably in the electronic trading, custody, and prime brokerage spaces.
- Knowledge of regulation and market structure a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication, relationship building, and strategic thinking skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Ability to introduce disruptive, new technologies to an institutional client base.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a demonstrated passion for the cryptocurrency market.
- Series 7 and 63 FINRA Licenses