We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual for the CTO position. The position requires background from blockchain, DLT, privacy enhacing techonologies, distributed systems, and information security.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
- Strong fundamentals in theory and practice
- Some experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Strong leadership and project development skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience or familiarity with the cryptocurrency industry (must be investing in cryptocurrencies)
- Background from blockchain, DLT, privacy enhacing techonologies, distributed systems, and information security
- Oversee all technical operation
- In charge of successful development of the Velocium Blockchain
- Build and manage development team
- Continuously discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantag
- Update and improve the technical details in the whitepaper and other materials
There will be a token allocation instead of equity like all other team members because we will eventually turn into a non-profit (DACO). Token allocation will be between 1~2% of initial lauch supply.
Please send us your CV to apply!