Interested in being a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge FinTech company that is changing the global market and expanding rapidly? AlphaPoint, a blockchain provider, is seeking a QA Automation Engineer that will have the opportunity to work alongside the best talent in the FinTech industry. This individual will work closely with the product managers and the development teams, as well as create automation test cases to report to stakeholders on the quality and reliability of our products. This individual must also have a good understanding of SDET procedures. Job Responsibilities:
As a crucial member of the QA team at AlphaPoint, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of use cases, diving deep into the software development, as well as developing QA approaches to measure confidence in our product
- Invent and implement architecture for driving the testing of different components with our applications.
- C ollaborate with our development teams to improve our software development process, as well as create tools that are needed for advancing our testing efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Military experience
- At least 3 years of experience with QA testing experience.
- At least 3 years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools.
- Master's degree in Computer Sciences.
- At least 6 years of experience in QA testing experience.
- At least 6 years of expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools.
- K nowledge of the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry.
AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It provides institutions enterprise-grade blockchain technology enabling customers to digitize assets, launch markets, and manage assets. AlphaPoint is led by a seasoned team with over a combined 400 years in capital markets and FinTech, with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.alphapoint.com .
The Company reserves the right to modify the duties and responsibilities associated with this position at any time, at its discretion.