KYC-Chain is a B2B managed workflow application that enables institutions to better manage the KYC process for both individuals and corporates. KYC-Chain has experience providing KYC advisory services and product implementations for Tier 1 global banks, fintechs and token sales, among others.
We also have some work to be done on the SelfKey Foundation, which is a not-for-profit foundation building a decentralized identity system to enable self-sovereign digital identity built on blockchain technology. SelfKey includes both a marketplace and an open-sourced identity wallet to let users own, control, and manage their digital identity. The SelfKey ecosystem is powered by the native KEY token.
‘Technical Writer’ Overview: We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work closely with our CTO, developers and product managers to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides (API documentation)
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English (Native preferred)
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of web technologies, including HTTP APIs, REST and JSON