We are looking for an accomplished hands-on DevOps Engineer, with expertise in Information Security and automating services. I am looking for a leader, who still likes to get their hands dirty.
- Bring your expertise in cloud based services, including but not limited to load balancing, reverse proxies, DNS, CDN’s, firewalls, key management, encryption at rest and in transit strategies and implementations
- Consistently analyze the security posture of cloud-based assets, and run spaces for vulnerabilities
- Own the full build, automate, deploy and run lifecycle of specific cloud based security solutions
- Be vigilant, and constantly implement secure solutions, where appropriate, using cloud provided managed services
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies, cloud security practices - in multi-cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.) and architectures
- At least 5 years Linux admin experience
- Detailed hands-on experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Salt, Ansible, Chef)
- Scripting - At least one of the following languages (Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl)
- Technical expertise in software stack (Rails, Node, and Golang)
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes)
- Agile environment expert, preferrably in a SaaS, cloud-based environment
- An implementation level understanding of vulnerabilities, remediations, and security controls
- Experience in Red Teams, Penetration testing, or other breaking roles.
- Experience evaluating code for vulnerability.
- Experience with common threat modeling and risk analysis frameworks
- Experience communicating and educating multidisciplinary teams about risk, security, and appropriate risk handling
Desired Skills and Experience
- A familiarity and genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are desirable.
- Immediate availability is a plus.
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Fluency in Chinese is a big plus
- and Other European languages are desirable
The candidate will work on-site at our office space in the City of London.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.