Back To All Jobs Senior IT Service Desk Engineer
New York, NY
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us one of the hottest and fastest growing companies around. Coinbase's IT Team is a small team working with all of Coinbase's lines of business. We focus on applications and services for Coinbase's internal employees and contractors. Our goal is to enable Coinbase team members to have the securest, easiest, and best experience to get their jobs done.
If you like helping people and working with technology in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the brightest minds in a burgeoning industry, we want speak with you. Join us as a Senior IT Service Desk Engineer and you will be the first IT ambassador to our NY and Chicago end users, and will work at one of the most disruptive companies of our lifetime. Responsibilities:
- Provide amazing day to day and on-call support; for both hardware and software.
- Support Coinbase's onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Learn, document, train, and support new applications and IT processes.
- Support Coinbase's collaboration tools including Audio Visual and Conference Room Technology.
- Work with and coordinate vendors to support our NY and Chicago office.
What to send: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Technical expertise on OSX, iOS, Chrome OS, and Android operating systems and platforms.
- Agent level knowledge of Zendesk or similar ticketing system.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Familiar with Gmail, Office, Chrome, Wireless.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies.
- Able to move and setup laptops, monitors, keyboards, mice and additional peripheral equipment throughout the office.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Travel 20%.