Back To All Jobs Acquisition Marketing Manager
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity to the world by building an open financial system. Our first step on that journey is making digital currency accessible and approachable for everyone. Two principles guide our efforts. First, be the most trusted company in our domain. Second, create customer-focused products that are easier and more delightful to use.
As a Acquisition Marketing Manager, get in on the ground floor at a company that's not just the world's most trusted way to buy and sell crypto assets, but has bigger plans to revolutionise finance and technology. You'll help set the marketing acquisition strategy and work as part of a n interdisciplinary team of marketers, data analyst, designers, and strategists who identify opportunities, test hypotheses and deliver delightful experiences. This position is full-time located in our London, UK office.Responsibilities:
- Scale customer acquisition through Paid channels such as Performance marketing, referral, promo codes, etc. with spend efficiency top of mind
- Develop and execute high-level marketing strategy and activities to drive customer acquisition while achieving efficiency KPIs
- Provide input on models to define profitability and LTV of acquired customers, using data to refine strategy
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, ad tech, and provide expertise internally to keep organisation in the know
- Bring positive energy to and drive inclusivity within the team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You have 3+ years of tactical acquisition marketing experience, strong understanding of the app acquisition landscape with a proven track record driving high ROI growth on mobile
- You're highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.) and SQL
- Data oriented, having sound understanding of mobile user behavior and its analytics, can monitor and execute campaigns based on performance data.
- Creative and analytical thinker with proven ability to champion world-class creative marketing programs that deliver results
- Track record for consistently delivering high impact campaigns
- You're comfortable operating in dynamic environments, and are self-directed