Back To All Jobs Senior Data Analyst
We are seeking a talented analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. This position is full-time located in our London, UK office.
As a data analyst, you will work with all of these teams to inform important decisions with actionable insights, drawn from reliable data.
In this role, you will develop a strong intuition for proper data management, and understand in great detail the working of our products, how they generate data, and how to best present that data to a variety of business partners and team leads. Career progression can move both towards an advanced analytics role, or toward data engineering and data management. Responsibilities:
- Acquisition: Increasing the effectiveness of our referral program, incentive structures, conversion rate, and optimising our performance marketing program by modeling lifetime value, attribution, and cannibalisation.
- Engagement: Uncovering opportunities to use email and push notifications to get customers to engage more with the product. Running experiments to determine the best time, place, and message to reach each user.
- Infrastructure: Helping to set the company up for success by designing effective metrics, data pipelines, and experimentation infrastructure.
- Analyse data to identify trends, establish new metrics, help with goal-setting, forecast and prioritisation
- Strategic insights - Take the lead on analysing and building a business case for initiatives that could have huge impacts
Nice to haves:
- Exhibit our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Experience in data analysis and database design using SQL
- You have at least 4 years of experience in data analysis
- Strong communication and mentorship skill; a large part of your role will be to offer advice on business decisions and assist users in producing their own analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, physics, economics, engineering or other quantitative disciple. Must have a strong mathematical foundation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Python or other scripting language, especially with regards to numerical analysis and visualisation
- Experience with Looker, Amplitude, Tableau or other business intelligence platform.
- Working knowledge of Ruby
- Working knowledge of statistics.