Dash — Digital Cash without a bank.
At Dash, our Goal is to increase financial freedom and opportunities for everyone. We develop products that enable payments on the blockchain and make cryptocurrency accessible for consumers, merchants, businesses, and developers. Digital Cash a better way to exchange money through instant, secure, private, and inexpensive transactions. The Digital Cash ecosystem provides financial opportunities to the unbanked and banked alike.
Come help us create the future of finance and change the world! You will create new products that offer the best user experience possible while helping to grow our ecosystem. We value personal initiative and want you to be constantly improving, along with our platform. You'll find a rewarding place on our team, be a valued member to the organization, and deliver cutting-edge products that impact people's lives.
- Public cloud experience ( AWS, DigitalOcean )
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- AWS (setup, configuration, design, support of Amazon Web Services)
- Google-Suite Administration
- Network Essentials - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, DNS, etc.
- Experience with threat modeling, especially for web application and web APIs
- Web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DDOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, etc.)
- Configuration management (Ansible, CloudFormation ) & Docker containers.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config, etc), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Provide technical support ( All channels) for all internal DASH teams using the existing tools.
Apply directly using this link below, or apply on Block tribe.