The Senior Software Engineer role is to develop mobile and web applications using React and React Native. As a Senior Software Engineer you will help on the architecture design, build the mobile version of our product, and be in constant collaboration with our backend and UX teams and developing web applications using React and React Native. You will collaborate with the UX team in designing the user interface as well as implementing the product and connecting to back end services. In this position you will work with other motivated and talented developers with a significant impact on design, architecture and direction.
We’re looking for someone who knows the ropes, and has previously released React Native mobile apps for both Android and iOS. Also, you will be working for a well-established cryptocurrency community, and it’s important to keep the user experience at the forefront of your mind.
- Contribute to the development of the DashPay Wallet mobile interface which will enable users to easily access all features of the DashPay DAP, including user accounts, contacts, and standard "wallet" functionality.
- Contribute to the redesign and refactoring of the existing DashPay Wallet codebase both to support the DashPay DAP architecture and for enhanced maintainability
- Participation in the development, testing and deployment of new releases
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to reach ideal outcomes and solutions
- Apply creative solutions to eliminate limitations of cryptocurrency and provide improved user experiences
- Proven, demonstrable experience building and delivering React Native mobile applications
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Experience with open-source and distributed software development projects
- Must be competent with Git and Github (including rebasing, resolving merge conflicts)
- Ability to work remotely and deliver without constant supervision
- Ability to commit to a timeline, stay on task, and ensure sufficient availability to complete the assigned tasks in a timely fashion
- Good communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge and experience of blockchain technologies
- Understanding of asynchronous programming, including its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (we use Travis-CI)
Location / compensation
- Location can be anywhere / remote
- Compensation will be at competitive rates and based on experience and location
Apply directly with this link, or use blocktribe. https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/dashorg/view/P_AAAAAADAAADIu79MH0Qqck?trackingTag=blocktribe