Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
At Circle, weâ€™re building for a crypto-enabled future. With our suite of products, you can invest in crypto even if youâ€™ve never invested in crypto, trade on one of the worldâ€™s most active exchanges, and send money as easily as a text. We plan to grow these products to further the seamless sharing and movement of all types of value.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing leader to drive our go-to-market strategy and organic growth for our suite of crypto enabled products.
What you'll work on
- Youâ€™ll work closely with our product and marketing teams to develop a strategy for which customers, use cases, and geos Circle should go after for each of its products
- Youâ€™ll define the voice of each product and develop in product content accordingly
- Youâ€™ll hire, manage, and mentor a team of product marketers
- Youâ€™ll guide this team to solve complex problems, driving them to think differently from what already exists in the market
- Youâ€™ll drive competitive market analysis
- Youâ€™ll develop a holistic marketing strategy and work with the marketing and GTM teams to drive its execution
- Youâ€™ll be directly responsible for organic growth targets and develop an organic growth strategy accordingly
What you'll bring to Circle
- You have 10+ years of experience in product marketing and growth at consumer facing tech companies
- Experience coaching team members in leading the analysis and positioning of great consumer products
- You're highly analytical and comfortable digging into large datasets if need be
- You're a big-picture thinker who can easily weave use cases into a coherent go to market strategy
- You're a compelling storyteller, balancing insights with data to make decisions
- Strong communicator who has experience interfacing with business, product and marketing teams
- You have proven experience in scaling companies from thousands to millions of organic customers
- You understand SEO and how to optimize content to capture keyword searches
- You're a self-starter â€" you don't need to work from a script and love to play in whitespace
- You're detail-oriented and fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion
- Bonus for fintech and crypto experience
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.