Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
As VP of FP&A, youâ€™ll drive the process for developing financial plans and analysis to support strategic growth objectives and operating initiatives.
What you'll work on
- Build and drive an efficient and effective process for developing financial plans and analysis to drive strategic growth objectives and operating initiatives
- Oversee comprehensive reporting, analyses and projections of metrics and financials
- Develop dashboards to track business performance, identify trends and act as a strategic partner to functional leaders
- Provide reporting on the analysis of key business trends, performance versus plan variances
- Deliver financial updates, performance analyses and entity-wide rolling forecast processes
- Provide support for financial projects, analysis and financial presentations and due diligence for leadership, the Board of Directors and investors
- Partner cross-functionally to provide a breadth of insight and financial decision support
- Lead and engage a global team, develop future financial talent through training and mentoring of individuals
- Maintain the three year strategic financial plan and business model
- M&A due diligence support; develop financial models for strategic initiatives
- Work closely with CFO on daily operations and major business transactions
What you'll bring to Circle
- 15+ years of finance experience in a global technology and financial services company
- Experience developing process for performance analysis, forecasting and projections
- Results oriented, ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives and build organizational capability
- Strong planning, operational and analytical skills
- Ability to operate in a highly complex organization structure to drive growth, decision making, and priorities
- Strategic agility, leader who can roll up your sleeves and dig deep into the details
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills who can communicate with and relate to people at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and meet deadlines in a fast moving environment focused on growth
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to senior management and other internal clients
- Comfortable working under pressure and able to multi-task and manage competing priorities
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.