Circle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value.
Weâ€™ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, weâ€™re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, weâ€™re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces.
At Circle, weâ€™re building for a crypto-enabled future. With our suite of products, you can invest in crypto even if youâ€™ve never invested in crypto, trade on one of the worldâ€™s most active exchanges, and send money as easily as a text. We plan to grow these products to further the seamless sharing and movement of all types of value.
As a product manager, you will work with the overall product team to deliver delightful experiences to our suite of users.
What you'll work on
- Responsible for entire product life-cycle from strategic planning, to tactical activities and go-to-market planning
- Maintain and strengthen the feedback loop so teams know what is and isnâ€™t working.
- Define product requirements through user stories and mockups
- Talk to and understand the needs of Circle customers
- Conduct analysis with use cases, competitive industry trends and plan product feature iterations
- Specify product requirements in the form of functional requirements, user stories
- Work closely with design and development team to implement the requirements
What you'll bring to Circle
- 5+ years experience in product planning and customer experience
- A penchant for asking lots of questions all the time about the things that matter most to the business
- The ability to synthesize complex data sets
- A curiosity for experimentation (we run a lot of experiments here)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with strong passion for innovation creating a great user experience
- Demonstrated self-motivation and self-discipline
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fintech and crypto experience is a bonus
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Weâ€™re backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.