We are looking for analytically minded and technically savvy entry-level Research Analysts to join our growing Research & Data Organization. Ideal candidates will have an entrepreneurial mindset, a high level of independent judgment, an incredible attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment in both a team setting and autonomously. This is an ideal position for a recent college graduate who is looking for a position that is going to be challenging, demand high performance, but will give them hands-on experience working with big data, analytics and some light computer programming. Research Analysts will be the architects of the research & data program and will have the opportunity to grow into leadership positions within the team and beyond.
- Join a well-funded and rapidly growing startup in an exciting field
- Work with an energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable team that has had previous experience building and successfully exiting an enterprise SaaS startup in another financial services vertical
- Make an outsized impact and grow your skills
- Learn about distributed ledger technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Participate in team challenges with attractive incentives
- Research and identify reliable and accurate sources of cryptoasset data
- Assist in developing an efficient process for data collection and analysis
- Extract key information from websites, white papers, etc.
- Review and process documents related to cryptoassets, exchanges, wallets, etc.
- Analyze and enter data related to cryptoassets
- Bachelor’s degree; Finance/Math/Business/Computer Science preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Computer savvy and possess the ability to learn new technology concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to performing various and changing tasks throughout the work day
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Excel; applicants ideally have the ability to utilize aggregate functions, v-lookups, fuzzy matches, indexing/matching, and create tables, charts and graphs
- Proficiency in SQL/MySQL (beginner to intermediate)
- Experience with relational databases and familiarity of MySQL
- Experience created ad hoc reports utilizing SQL
- Familiarity with Google Apps for Business
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Knowledge of cryptoassets and distributed ledger technology
Apply through our website.