As a Senior Software Engineer you will contribute to development and maintenance of a number of back-end systems supporting collection and presentation of crypto-related data. Depending on needs and strengths this may involve API connectors, website scraping, website back-end coding, server deployments, etc...
- Join a well-funded and rapidly growing startup in an exciting field
- Work with an energetic, passionate, and knowledgeable team that has had previous experience building and successfully exiting an enterprise SaaS startup in another financial services vertical
- Make an outsized impact and grow your skills while wearing a variety of hats
- Learn about distributed ledger technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Receive competitive benefits (health, dental, and vision)
- 5+ years overall software development experience with dynamic programming languages, preferably Python
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Knowledge of a web framework/ORM such as Django
- Knowledge of VCS such as Git
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Interest in crypto and distributed ledger technology
- Ability to wear many hats
- Ability to dive in, get it done, and to know when to ask for help
- Willingness to write tests and code review
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Experience with non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- Experience with columnar databases
Digital Assets Data Inc. is not able to offer immigration sponsorship at this time.
Apply via our website.