JOB TITLE: Senior Platform Developer
LOCATION: London, UK
SALARY PACKAGE: Competitive
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 11 May 2018
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 8 June 2018
Blockchain is looking for a Senior Platform Developer to join our growing development team. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Build reusable, modular code libraries for use across Blockchain's product line and optimize existing systems for scalability.
- Build high performance and high scale financial software using Kotlin and Java.
- Employ advanced encryption schemes to secure user and company data.
- Design and implement low latency high throughput cryptocurrency financial systems.
- Build large-scale infrastructural data systems using open-source technologies.
- Expose backend data to front-end teams for product development.
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience working with relational databases in an enterprise environment, including experience with large databases of complex financial format type.
- Experience programming with Kotlin and JVM, as well as microservices architecture.
- Experience working with high performance and high scale financial software with a focus on low latency and distributed systems.
- Extensive experience with consensus algorithms and event driven architecture.
- Understanding of object oriented analysis, data structures, databases and large-scale websites.
- Demonstrated ability to work with remote and distributed teams over several geographies, languages and cultures.
- An understanding of how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Resume, CV, and/or your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, Stackoverflow, past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you're proud of.