Back To All Jobs Market Operations Manager
New York, NY or Chicago, IL
Our vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use. GDAX plays a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. We are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
As Marketing Operations Manager you will become an expert in our electronic trading systems across all market channels, leading the team to triage issues, and ensuring daily operational processes are executed in an efficient manner. Proven leadership is an absolute must as you'll be partnering directly with Institutional Coverage ensuring a fair and orderly marketplace exists at all times. Responsibilities:
- Lead the Market Operations team, including managing the opening and closing of order books and implementation of the Coinbase Market Rules.
- Serve as an expert in Coinbase's electronic trading systems, network connectivity, and market data channels.
- Manage market incidents, leading the team to triage issues and complete retrospectives.
- Partner with Institutional Coverage to respond to client needs such as cancelling orders and answering trade/execution questions
- Ensure daily operational processes are completed, such as trade reporting, settlement data calculations, and trading fee rebates.
What to send: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 7-9+ years working in an operational role at a U.S. exchange, marketplace, or financial institution.
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- FINRA Series 7, 55 or 57, and 24 licenses a plus
- Experience working in the equities or FX markets.
- Strong data analysis, organization, and interpersonal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency markets