Back To All Jobs Business Analytics Associate
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is one of the Bay Area's fastest growing, most exciting startups. Having completed Series D funding in August 2017, we are in a unique position to develop new product lines, while continuing to scale our operations globally. Having opened offices in New York and London, we are looking to double our headcount in 2018. If you have a positive, proactive, startup mentality, and are interested in joining a highly disruptive business on the forefront of the burgeoning cryptocurrency industry, I'd encourage you to apply today.Responsibilities:
- Develop predictive models to forecast key metrics
- Reporting and Monitoring: Design, create and automate reports and dashboards to track key business metrics for executive team and board.
- End-to-end Deep Dive Analytics: Deep dive into an area, find insights and understand the root cause of an observed trend, and translate the insights into actionable recommendations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years hands-on experience in data analytics and database design using SQL
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other visualization tools