Back To All Jobs Global Security Systems Manager
Coinbase stores more digital currency than any company in the world, making us a top tier target on the internet. Security is core to our mission and has been a key competitive differentiator for us as we scale. If you're looking to fight on the front lines in a high-intensity environment, we'd like to speak with you about joining our security team.
Coinbase is looking for a Global Security Systems Manager to be on the front lines ensuring the safety of Coinbase employees and visitors at all Coinbase offices globally. Reporting into the Physical Security Lead, this position will be responsible for managing and building out Coinbase's physical security systems architecture, policies and procedures. We're looking for somebody who is passionate about keeping their fellow employees safe and scaling systems procedures at a global level in a rapid growth environment. Responsibilities:
- Security systems management at all offices globally. (Cameras, access control, biometrics, intrusion, speedlanes, emergency notification systems, visitor management systems, intercom, GSOC tools, etc.)
- Monitoring and assessing events and alarms
- Partnering with various departments (PeopleOps, Facilities, Real Estate, IT, Information Security, etc.)
- Build physical security systems architecture, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining global budget, vendor relationships, and reporting metrics
- Drafting SOW's, project bidding packages, and project budgets
- Complete final testing, write and define all sign off standards
- Create and own systems standards documentation
- Lead projects related to physical security systems
- Build and deploy training programs for GSOC
- Work on system health and maintenance, track system issues, apply updates, repairs, and ensure the system is running at peak performance.
- Manage operational activities with contract security system providers.
- Experience managing and programming security systems
- Access control expert - Lenel
- Project Management experience
- Previous Security Systems Manager
- Experience integrating security products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Social media and threat intelligence experience
- Visitor Management experience with Envoy