Back To All Jobs Risk Analyst - Vendor Management
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase is looking for an analyst to own the risk vendor management lifecycle, which is key to opening up partner relationships and enhancing capabilities of teams across the company. This role will include improving our vendor evaluation process, sourcing vendors that are the right partners for us, assessing vendor impact over time, and helping augment the way vendors impact our processes and data management. Responsibilities
- Own and run the risk vendor management program
- Perform data driven analysis of different vendors in a similar space and provide recommendations to the engineering team
- Effectively negotiate risk vendor contracts
- Build relationships with a broad set of internal Coinbase employees and external contacts to drive positive risk team outcomes throughout the vendor lifecycle, including selection, onboarding, maintenance, and sunsetting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Must be an intuitive, analytical thinker, with outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- 2-5 years' experience in a vendor management role or risk assessment role
- Strong organization and prioritization skills - needs to be flexible to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Strong foundation of risk and fraud knowledge, especially related to payments fraud
- Strong analytical background with expertise in SQL and past experience using BI tools