Must love bitcoin!
(or at least be really interested) About the company
At Abra, we're making cryptocurrency investing simple. Abra operates an easy to use app that enables people to invest in over 20 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies, in one single place. Our vision is to create a open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone.
About Us: https://www.abra.com/about-us/
Abra in the News: https://www.abra.com/press/
The rest of our website: https://www.abra.com/ About the role
Abra is looking for a passionate growth marketer to drive new user acquisition using paid and affiliate channels. One of the big aspects of this role is an ability to develop and manage a partner network of affiliates. In this role you will help us define the space and spread the word about next-gen financial services! Responsibilities:
Skills and requirements:
- Create a comprehensive performance marketing plan including identifying the most suitable channels for new user acquisition.
- Build and manage an affiliate network across online and offline channels helping drive top of the funnel for Abra
- Manage paid spend across channels (PPC, display, affiliates, etc.) in an efficient manner and strive to continuously optimize performance
- Identify and experiment with new paid channels with a goal to drive better conversions
- "Other Stuff." We're a small group and everyone wears many hats. Be prepared to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required.
- Prior experience in partner marketing or digital marketing.
- Any experience in building an affiliate program is a big plus
- Understanding of digital marketing and conversion strategies
- Strong knowledge and interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Ability to bring complex sounding concepts to layman terms
- Excellent verbal communication. This job requires interacting and developing a affiliate partner network. Being able to communicate clearly and concisely is essential.
- Organized and self-disciplined. You'll be juggling a lot, and managing a lot of resources.
- Strategic mindset. Setting goals and objectives, having a deep knowledge of the market, and understanding what gets results.
- Desire to work in a startup environment. You thrive on a high degree of ownership, love taking initiative, wearing different hats, and solving new problems.