Hong Kong, China
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance. Unlike existing systems that are closed and proprietary, we use open internet standards and protocols, including the blockchain, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product ( https://invest.circle.com ) to enable anyone to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
As a business developer in Hong Kong, you'll immerse yourself in the token sale and cryptocurrency landscape, network with industry leaders, incumbents, and upstarts, ensuring that Circle is an active participant in the ecosystem.
What you'll work on
- Perform ICO research and remain informed on the bleeding edge of crypto-currency tokens & smart contract platforms
- Evaluate cryptocurrency landscape, communicate opportunity and risk assessments and build a quantitative measure for evaluation of token sales
- Maintain token sale liquidation pipeline and drive large block trading business to Circle's trading team
- Assist in supporting and evangelizing CENTRE amongst our growing network of counter-parties
- Represent Circle publicly to a wide range of audiences: technical, business, and academic
- Become a subject matter expert in the digital currency landscape
What you'll bring to Circle
- Excellent evangelism and communication skills. You've successfully evangelized a product or service across a multitude of audiences
- Deep understanding of crypto assets and token offerings.
- An established network of crypto enthusiasts, thought leaders, and broader tech community
- Experience closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
- Business development experience in the finance and/or technology industry strongly preferred
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities coupled with understanding of operations to identify, size and justify new business opportunities
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized and a self-starter with excellent collaboration skills
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners.
Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.