Job Description My client is a very well funded, profitable Blockchain Security startup, based in the South Bay (remote is available, but local candidates preferred). I am looking for a Senior Data Scientist to interpret data of transactions conducted over the blockchain, you will be working to remove money-laundering proceses.What You'll Bring:
- Detailed experience using structured, unstructured and graph data for developing pattern analysis algorithms that work in real-world environments
- Experience building heuristic algorithms and the development, validation and deployment of these, in addition to machine learning or AI algorithms
- Solid experience designing algorithms, writing code, or deploying your systems on a daily basis - graph databases in an ML environment is required.
- Experience with an early-stage startup
- Any experience working for a security and/or blockchain company would be beneficial
- Expertise in Python (R, Scala are OK), Graph Databases
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithm development and usage
- Computer Science background - BS/MS/Phd
We can compete with some of the big players in the market financially, offer excellent benefits and pre-IPO stock options.
We will consider remote candidates for exceptional people, as well as contract (6+ months), but NO C2C, no exceptions NO SPONSORSHIP - NO VISA TRANSFERS - NO C2C