JOB TITLE: Senior Technical Product Manager
LOCATION: London, UK
SALARY PACKAGE: Competitive
OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 23 April 2018
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 21 May 2018
Blockchain is looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join the team.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Work in collaboration with the engineering and business teams to ship technical products.
- Consistently assess and analyze the impact of existing and new features on company KPIs and user engagement.
- Propose improvements to existing features, communicate and prioritise these changes along with other development priorities and projects.
- Organize a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and stakeholders to develop and drive impactful product launches.
- Write thorough requirements for each product and feature build.
- Collect, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage timelines and follow multiple product roadmaps to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays.
- Analyze information from the User Operations team, user surveys and usability testing to identify actionable feedback.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments.
- Educated to Master's level in relevant field (Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, etc.).
- Academic or commercial experience in the digital currency or FinTech ecosystem.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Experience working in a software / technology company.
- Experience launching technical products across multiple geographies.
- Experience managing technical products from ideation to launch.
- Experience working with cross functional teams and managing timelines.
- A proven track record of shipping products in a technical environment and working with developers on a day-to-day basis.
- CV / LinkedIn profile.
- Link to github, stackoverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).