Job Description The Company:
Our client is a decentralized video-streaming platform based on blockchain technology. Our client has previously secured $20 million in a private token sale led by the ZhenFund.
Salary circa $200,000 + benefits & equity.Android Engineer:
- Design mobile application and perform unit testing
- Ensure system and application performance areis optimized
- Work with product team on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates
- Maintain coding standards to facilitate code maintenance and enhancement
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Document processes
- Proficient with Java and Android SDK for Android
- Experience with offline storage, ffmpeg on Aandroid
- Familiarity with API Implementation and preferably GraphQL service
- Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines on Android.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design
- Experience with performance, multithreading, and memory tuning with tools
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with continuous integration