Our client, a rapidly growing international FinTech company, that is creating the first open exchange for borrowing and lending digital currencies and assets, is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer based in Gibraltar. As the Full Stack Web Developer you will be working within the frontend team with responsibility for microservices serving both web applications as well as Restful API’s.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for a talented and passionate Full Stack Web Developer to long term develop their career within an entrepreneurial company that possesses a culture promoting values of teamwork and innovation.
• You will be responsible for microservices serving both web applications as well as Restful API’s.
• You’ll be working on server-side web applications, client-side web applications and Restful API’s.
• You’ll be required to deliver data visualisation and database integration, using test-driven development techniques and working in a continuous integration environment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• You possess proven experience in software development working in a Full Stack position in a microservices environment.
• You have demonstrable server and client-side JavaScipt experience as well as proven experience of Restful API design.
• Asynchronous programming, best practice in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) are all areas of expertise for you.
• You possess strong experience of technologies including Python3 (asyncio), PostgreSQL, Mongo, Docker, with experience in React/Redux stack, AWS or GCP advantageous.
• You can work independently and as party of a high performing team with equal success.
• You possess a strong interest in blockchain technology and cryptography.
• You possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work alongside various business stakeholders.
• Curiosity, drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to accept and overcome new challenges are all personal attributes that you have in abundance.