Back To All Jobs Project Manager, Support Content Strategy
San Francisco, CA
Coinbase exists to change the world. By creating an open financial system we will bring about more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity on a global scale. Operating across 33 countries, Coinbase is the world's largest retail brokerage and exchange, trading over $150 billion since inception. We are focused on making digital currency accessible to everyone and are guided by two key principles: be the most trusted company in our industry and create products that are easy to use.
Support plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to educating, helping, and supporting our global user base through a variety of different mediums of customer service -- our help center, email, phone, and social support channels to name a few.
A little about us: we are a cross-functional, collaborative and empathetic team dedicated to the user experience and understanding of our product. We value positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
Who you are: You are a seasoned project manager with experience overseeing a holistic content strategy at a large scale consumer or financial company. You have a passion for writing and educating others through written form. You have a master command over language and know how to balance tone, vocabulary, and are laser focused on delivering content that easily consumable, engaging and effective. You will work closely with cross functional teams both within the support organization and externally to deliver impactful content. You have a strong passion for the product, enjoy constant change and maintain a calm demeanour in high stress situations. People describe you as accountable and responsive. Key responsibilities:
- Write and publish Help Center, email, and social content (Twitter, Reddit, Facebook etc) by having a keen attention to detail and an understanding for the Coinbase user. Focus on making complex and technical topics simple and approachable for all people.
- Build a strategy for managing Support content inclusive of editing drafts, targeting audiences, visualizing content, publishing & distributing it.
- Establish a content style guide by partnering with multiple teams across the company (Legal, Comms, Marketing, Design, etc).
- Develop a deep understanding of the product to audit and ensure content cleanliness & consistency across all platforms
- Make updates to educational content as the product evolves and changes
- Establish processes that allow stakeholders across the company to request updates to content that you oversee
- Establish a methodology to track and measure content quality and content effectiveness.
- Analyze trends & use data to share opportunities and influence change.
- Build strong relationships across the business.
- Experience writing and publishing content for a large consumer audience. Experience with customer education or drafting support content is a decided plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of content strategy, project / program management.
- Experience working with content management systems, support ticketing systems, and JIRA is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability.
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment; financial services experience is a decided plus.
- Demonstrated experience with data and analytics.
If you're looking to join a rapidly growing market leader within an engaging and high performing team dedicated to our customers, apply today. Help us make Coinbase even better. What to send with the Application
In addition to your resume and cover letter, please submit a sample of content that you have recently written that highlights the skills you will bring to Coinbase. Feel free to also link to your LinkedIn profile. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.