The company is a decentralized video-streaming platform based on blockchain technology. They previously secured $20 million in funding and are at the stage of rolling out their video-driven apps. They are getting ready to have the best content from social media influencers. Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm activities, opportunities, and content to inspire or grow their community (long term and campaign based).
- Execute on community initiatives, measure results, and modify programs based on feedback.
- Building strong community relations across different platforms(Twitter, Telegram, Medium, Discord etc.)
- Offline Community meet-up planning and coordination
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred
- Related experience managing a range of social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Reddit required, Telegram, Slack, Steemit, and Discord familiarity is a bonus) and knowledge of best practices as well as emerging trends
- Highly proficient with productivity and communications software as well as relevant online publishing tools
- Have active and professional experience with forums, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, and Instagram (other platforms like SnapChat, Twitch.tv, Youtube, etc a bonus)
- Blockchain enthusiast is a plus
- Team player, startup mindset
To learn more get in touch with: firstname.lastname@example.org